I don't know about you but when I hear the words, ‘banana bread’ I tend to think, ‘yes please’ and ‘when I said a little bit, I meant a huge bit and it is your duty as a friend to recognize that.’ If you too think like me and are after a banana bread to suit your healthy lifestyle, then Natvia and I have just the one.
- 2 Bananas
- ½ Cup GF Flour (adjust if consistency is not quite right)
- ½ Cup Almond meal
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- ½ Cup Natvia
- 1-2 Tsp Vanilla Essence (to your preference)
- 60g Lactose Free Butter (melted)
- 80g Lactose Free Yogurt (Zyml’s does a great one!)
- Choc chips (optional)
1. Combine dry ingredients
2. Whisk eggs and stir into the dry mix along with all other wet ingredients
3. Mash banana and mix well
4. Pour into greased loaf tin and bake for approx. 1 hour at 180 degrees.
Note: I added a few extra walnuts across the top layer of the mix before placing in the oven. Chocolate chips will take this healthy treat to a whole other level.