While the title of this post is very amusing, I know, it is not overly true. My smoothie making skills are anything but smooth - in fact, they resulted in a pink kitchen and Natalie. On the upside, the pink smoothie fun was in fact delicious and thus, while my not so trusty food processor decided to give me a preview mid making, I have opted to share the aftermath. Below is what I used to make this baby - enjoy!
- Wheat Free Oats (1 cup)
- Almond Milk (100ml)
- Frozen Strawberries (80g)
- Yogurt - your choice. I have made it with both vegan and non vegan varieties. This time I used Chobani Plain. Nudie Juice Coconut Yogurt also works well. (approx 50-70g)
- Brookfarm Powerfood Muesli to top - or your choice of toppings. Shredded coconut would never go astray.
- Place strawberries and milk into processor and mix until the berries begin to break down. While doing so, I will say once and repeat 5000 times in my head, CHECK THE LID IS ON TIGHTLY. I speak from obvious experience.
- Add oats and yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass, not all over kitchen and self. Top with your choice of extras.
- Enjoy! Take a shower! Throw out your clothes! (but mostly, just enjoy. You're probably not covered in pink like me. And Regina.)
Nat x x x