As you can clearly tell by my recipe list and my instagram posts, breakfast and dessert are by far the superior meal times in my opinion. If you happen to disagree, I don’t know that we can be friends. It’s kind of a deal breaker. You could assemble this yummy breakfast though and change your opinion. #bestbudsforever
The recipe was based on a Quinoa Bircher Muesli I found in the latest Taste Magazine – before I gave it my own twist. If you want the original recipe feel free to send me a line and I can pass it on, but in my humble opinion, you won’t be needing it. ;)
- 40g each Wheat Free Oats and Rolled Rice Flakes
- 80ml Almond Milk
- 70-100g Natural Yoghurt (vegan substitute or cottage cheese could also be used)
- Flaked Almonds, Pepita Seeds and Fresh Fruit of choice to serve.
- Combine oats, rice flakes, milk and yoghurt in a bowl. Stir and set aside to allow the moisture to sink in.
- Warm berries in microwave an stir through mixture
- Top with nuts and seeds and extra fruit if desired.
Easy as 1, 2, 3. Literally.
Nat x x x