Right. It's been a while since I've shared my genius recipes - don't hate me, I have loads to deliver over the next few weeks. Also, who would hate the hand that feeds them? Okay fine, you'd be starving if my lack of posts are anything to go by, but cool it friends and have some cheesy fun.
Today, I am starting with a super simple (and healthy!) version of what some might call "Cordin Bleu" but I am going to call amazing. Traditionally it is crumbed chicken with a cheese and ham filling, non-traditionally (and natafied) it is a herbed chicken sandwhiching vegan cheese and spinach - and ham if you wish! The oven is your oyster. Or something like that.
Ingredients (single serve)
- Two slices of thin chicken breast fillets
- Chosen herbs - I use Rick Grant's Chicken Herb Mix
- Vegan Cheese (I use approx 30-40g of My Bio Life)
- Spinach Leaves
- Ham (optional)
- Give your chicken a light spray of olive oil and coat in herbs.
- Place one slice in a aluminum baking tray, baking dish or lined tray and top with sliced cheese and spinach leaves.
- Add the other slice of chicken over the top and give a light sprinkle of sea salt.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes - check to make sure you don't overcook.
Voila! I told you it was simple. Serve with steamed veggies and potatoes. Always potatoes.
Nat x x