Sometimes I have the intention of making something in particular. For example, I'll have requests for banana bread, or I'll be craving caramel slice or rocky road or maybe cinnamon donuts, and thus, these GF goodies are born. Other times, not so much. Other times, I just bake/make/create. And eat, the most important step. Not always a winning sequence, but sometimes, you strike gold.
This little recipe turned out exactly like that. I threw in some fun stuff like peanut butter and chocolate, no explanation needed there, and just, well, played. I don't what this is - or where you're from, don't care what you did.. - but it sure is good and it sure does love me. And the Backstreet Boys too, I'm sure.
- 125-140g melted Margarine
- 1 Cup GF Plain Flour (roughly)
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup unrefined Golden Caster Sugar
- Melted Chocolate of choice (I use Moo Free)
- Peanut Butter of choice (I use Mayver's)
- Table of Plenty Berry Basket - chosen amount
- Combine flour, coconut, sugar and melted margarine - mix well.
- Stir through Berry Basket Oats.
- Place into a tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take out and set aside to cool.
- Stir peanut butter through chocolate once melted.
- Transfer your "base" into a container and top with the peanut butter chocolate. Place in fridge to set.
P.S If you figure out what this is, help a girl out, I'm dying to know.
Nat x x x