So if your saw my instagram post on this little guy then you know I was under duress in the form of "hanger" when I made him last and thus may be more understanding of my title here. Also, it's punny. With that being said, the quantities change every time I make this meal and thus I am not going to write them here. A stuffed capsicum isn't exactly a new concept either, I'll admit, so I am simply letting you in on what I add to this bake.
- 1 Large Capsicum
- Diced Spring Onion (green only)
- Brown Rice
- Passata or Herbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Brown Rice Crumb (gluten free for my friends)
- Open the Capsicum and discard the stalk
- Chop each vegetable into fine pieces
- Layer the veges, rice and herbs into the capsicum
- Cover with cheese and crumb
- Bake for approx half an hour
I tend to serve mine with steamed carrots and either a salad or potato in the form of mash or chips. Whatever tickles my hangry fancy. Enjoy!
Nat x x x