Okay, I have jumped on every ice cream bandwagon there is – from natural gelato and real ice cream to lactose free, soy and homemade ‘nice cream.’ You could say I was addicted, but that would be hinting that there is a problem – and I see no problem with this particular love affair. Upon receiving the Goodness Me Box again this month – my new best friends in sickness and in health products, death do us part – I decided that the chocolate, paleo granola by Farmer Joe was begging to be enjoyed in as many ways as possible. I had it atop some chocolate oats, I topped a “milkshake” with the goodness, and I have a tiny bit left to make one more bowl/plate of fun. Until then, I give you the milkshake. I expect all boys in my yard to form an orderly cue.
- Almond Vanilla Unsweetened Milk – 350ml (increase depending on size of glass)
- Koco Salted Caramel Drinking Chocolate Powder (generous serve – at least 1-2 tablespoons)
- Handful Farmer Joe Cacao Granola
- So Good vegan ice cream (insert nice cream here if preferred)
- Nuibella Chocolate Spread (or spread of choice: Mayver’s Cacao and Pure Harvest would also work well)
- OPTIONAL – chopped dark chocolate, Table of Plenty dark chocolate rice cakes
Add one tablespoon of Koco to the bottom of your glass.
Add a scoop of ice cream, and repeat steps 1 and 2 until reaching your preferred level. Halfway would suffice, ice cream queen over here went to the top. Then continued eating directly from the tub.
Pour in Almond Milk to top of glass.
Sprinkle extra Koco and your handful of Farmer Joe to top.
Melt spread and drizzle to your hearts content.
If using chocolate and/or rice cakes – you can add at the halfway mark or on top. A truly decadent treat – minus the nasty refined sugars.
Nat x x x