Okay! So this is going to be one of those heaps annoyingly vague recipes where I give you absolutely no quantities. Why? Because I made these a little while ago and may or may not have written the measurements down. In hindsight, I definitely didn't. My bad. But! Considering you're all about to get a yummy and healthy chocolate recipe, you should give a girl a break. Also, it's about time you spread those wings! Live a little! Carpe that diam and splash in as much cacao as you please! Okay? Sweet. Let's get stuck into it then.
- Raw Cacao Butter
- Raw Cacao Powder / Cocoa Powder
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Mashed banana
- Strawberry Jam
- Melt your cacao butter in a mixing bowl over boiling water, adding in the powder once completely melted.
- Add in maple syrup and stir.
- Pour approx one teaspoon of the chocolate mix into your chocolate mold, followed by some banana or jam (or go crazy and add both!) before covering with another layer of chocolate mixture.
- Once all your mix has been used up - place the mould into the freezer to set, then EAT UP! :)
Other fun filling ideas you ask? Okay, only because you begged with a chocolate on top...
- Coconut shredded
- Fresh Raspberries
- Nuts - Pine, Pecan, Almond
- Caramel - a healthy recipe coming soon! Watch this space.
Right! Despite the lack of info regarding quantities, I think that was a success! Better hop to it, those chocolates won't make themselves! Nor will your recreations tag me, so you better take the lead: @natalieshaw_xo
Nat x x x