So! If you follow me on instagram you would have seen my post about homemade chicken kebabs. If you don't, then you missed out and I dislike you. I'm totally kidding! You didn't completely miss out, because here it is! As for the dislike.. Follow @natalieshaw_xo
This is the second time making these so I will definitely be playing with alternative tastes/sauces etc, but - these are actually amazing. And in even more exciting news, I managed not to poke myself with the kebab sticks this time as opposed to the fifty or so jabs I took the first time round! Success!
- Chicken (or your choice of meat) The quantity is really up to you - I use between 60 and 80g but you of course can give or take however much you desire. Or disregard the meat altogether and have a veggie stick instead! Get your own boat a floatin' just the way you like it!
As with the chicken, the quantities are up to you - email me if you would like to know what I used.
- Soak two/three (or more, you might be super hungry!) kebab sticks in some water for approx half an hour
- Dice up your chicken, vegetables and fruits
- Place them onto the skewers in any combo/order you like! It's totally okay, tell your mum I said you could play with your food!
- Drizzle Passata over the skewers, turn over and do the same on the other side
- Cook on the BBQ with some extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of ground sea salt
I served mine the first time round with potato chips - potatoes sliced and cooked on the BBQ - and the second time with a homemade potato bake. This will be up soon!
If you decide to play with your food and make these yummy thangs - make sure you tag me, I'd love to see! @natalieshaw_xo
Nat x x x